MEADOWLANE MP3 CHILDREN'S STORIES
(gently transferring into COME TO THE FARM pages)
WRITTEN BY DONNA MANN
- A PROMISE (Is there really a mermaid in Lake Eugenia?)
THE STORMY SERIES
- STORMY: THE CAT OF THE CASTLE
- THE GOOD TROLL (Norm Reeves Creek-Southgate Township/Grey Cty)
THIS OLD HOUSE
- UNDER THE STEPS AT GRAMMIE'S HOUSE
- WHAT GRAMMIES WANT FOR THEIR GRANDKIDS
FRIENDS OF MEADOWLANE
- A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS TREE (Edgerton, Alberta, Brownies choose a tree)
- HANGING OUT WITH CHRISTMAS AT HALLOWEEN
COME TO THE FARM:
Come, visit and stay awhile. Pass the word!
Stories are regularly uploaded.MeadowLane character profiles are based on the same character traits as schools teach, i.e. cooperation,
honesty, inclusiveness, caring, respect and responsibility.
CHILDREN'S STORIES (PDF) You can access them to your computer screen and either listen to and/or read them, or you can download them into e-pub readers for your tablets.
MS MARIAH is having new adventures. She made her debut appearance at the Elora PreSchool in November to tell the children about when she moved to town:
Ms Mariah's Moving Day,
She's back: Ms. Mariah needs a Friend.
* And through the winter she talked about,
Ms. Mariah's Magic Places
* This summer (2014) Ms. Mariah went to Vacation Bible Camp and told a story.
Watch to see what story Ms. Mariah will bring the next time she visits.
Come over and find many of your friends
- SNOWM'AM, SNOWM'AM (FLIP)
All stories copyright 2010 Donna Mann